day 1- recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
This is my most recent photo. I took it right before a PR event I did with Amanda. I love that costume. I love my job!
1. I’m a huge fan (and addict) of Anthropologie.
2. I despise green beans, pickles, and raisins.
3. I wish I was a cleaner person. My living space is usually an absolute mess. When its clean, I find I’m happier person. The only thing that motivates me to clean is when I know I’ll have company over.
4. I hate deleting photos. I’ll only delete it if its a) blurry or b) unflattering.
5. I’d like to travel more. There are so many beautiful places in this world that I’d love to photograph. Italy, France, Greece…
6. My fashion sence can usually be described as red/black/white, ruffles, has a bow, or polka dots.
7. I’m a proud owner of 10 pairs of Laducas.
8. I love to choreograph almost more than I do dancing.
9. I don’t like walking around in my apartment without socks or slippers on.
10. There are plenty of things that I never learned to do: Dive off a diving board. Driver. Ride a bike. Do a cartwheel. Roller skate/Ice skate. And I’m just starting to cook.
11. I’m a stickler for butter on popcorn. Lots of butter.
12. I’m currently learning the art of layering winter clothes.
13. When I started blogging, I didn’t think it would last long.
14. Things that 99% of the time make me feel better: talking to my best friends, ice cream, and fred and ginger movies.
15. I’m a big believer in “everything happens for a reason.”