It’s been awhile since i’ve done one of these… so slip into Caitlin Cannon’s mind… (beware, its crazy!)
- i wish my back would stop hurting so that i can sit in one position and be comfortable. i hate fidgeting to be comfortable. and i hate having sharp pains shooting through the right side of my back.
- Natalie’s birthday is Monday!!!
- Music Man has finally pulled itself together (yah!)
- I’m looking forward to both the MM shows and Grease rehearsals tomorrow, however I’m not liking how little of a break we’re gonna get in between….
- Tim’s Alice was really good, but not as good as i was expecting. It felt too “Disney censored”. But it was a great movie from start to finish. It just felt like something was missing.
- “Dance Magic” and “The Ballerina Project” books are so pretty. Makes me REALLY want to do a photoshoot. Spring break?
- Planning the WOZ promo shoot is fun. Trying to pick a location.
- I see the stats on my blog everyday. i know a lot of you view my blog, but only a few people comment on posts : (
- I get butterflies when he kisses the back of my head.
- I should finish making my list of 101 things to do in 1001 days list. right now its only a list of 50!
- I can’t wait to wear all my Frenchie wigs in Grease! I know Kevin wants me in a different one every time i come on.
- Rockette auditions April 29th. Guess who’s pumped?!
- Kenzie was the one of the only person that tolerated my “what’s clicken chicken?” everyone else thinks its weird.
- Kelly Myernick likes my photos. Cool!
- SPRING BREAK+Kevin Cahoon= a very happy me
- You should come see Music Man. Here are the deets:
In the Oliver Theatre @ RAFA.
6th, 7th, 13th and 14th- 2pm. 6th and 13th- 7:30pm.
- Have a happy weekend!